Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
OVERVIEWExperience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A
place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to
create exhilarating buying experiences-for true beauty enthusiasts.
At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash,
one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful. If you seek greater
purpose-a place of vision, mission, and lived values-where voices
are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth
opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the
possibilities quite this beautiful.THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:As a
Sales Manager at Ulta Beauty, you are responsible for leading
through Ulta Beauty's mission, vision, and values in order to
develop a high-performing team that consistently delivers top-line
sales growth across all categories. Leading a high-performing team
of Beauty Advisors, you will have responsibility for all aspects of
the retail business (with the exception of boutiques), including
sales, service and operational excellence. Through your focus on
performance, people and process, you will create ever-increasing
levels of guest satisfaction and associate excitement and passion.
That's a high bar, but for those who want to put their extensive
product knowledge on display and build for competitive
advantage-all while stretching themselves to new levels of
professional performance-Ulta Beauty will empower you to make your
mark, to create a winning legacy that no one can take away.You'll
accomplish all of this by:
- Promoting a culture of accountability to meet or exceed the
store's goals related to retail and service sales, guest loyalty
(including credit), payroll, omni-channel, and retail shrink.
- Driving company profitability through operational
- Planning and executing in-store events.
- Reviewing/interpreting financial and operational
- Performing make-up applications, skincare analysis and product
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining a diverse team of top
- Supporting all aspects of associate professional
- Establishing strong brand partner relationships.
- Promoting a culture of teamwork and guest service
- Executing the Guest Engagement Leader program flawlessly
through business ownership, associate coaching, and leading a
helpful and friendly guest experience to drive business results
across all Core Job Responsibility metrics for the store.
- Support continuous improvement by influencing the adoption of
company initiatives and technology, communicating expectations, and
ensuring the execution of all store tasks.
- Executing day-to-day inventory control processes.
- Communicating and providing feedback to field leadership. THE
ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS: Qualified candidates will have 2-3+ years
of fast-paced, retail management or other relevant work experience.
Additional requirements include: Education
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.Experience
- Financial management: success with driving top-line sales,
interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and
- Retail management: proven ability with monitoring inventory
levels, achieving operational excellence, driving a service
culture, and executing merchandising directives.
- Leadership management: experience with attracting, developing,
and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change and leading
others through the change-curve, developing collaborative
relationships with others, and leading and influencing a team.
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., Point of Sale system,
Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to react under pressure, use good judgment in ambiguous
situations, and be flexible/adaptable. SPECIAL POSITION
- Work a flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Attend corporate business meetings and conferences.WORKING
- Continuous mobility throughout the store during shift,
- Frequent bending, pulling, pushing, stooping, reaching, and
twisting during shift.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 25 lbs. during shift.
- Continuous coordination and manipulation of objects during
shift. ABOUTAt Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are
beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty
retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics,
fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon
services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of
beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than
25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and
emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points,
including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers
a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and
make-up services.We will consider for employment all qualified
applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction
records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with
the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including
the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New
York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, La Crosse , Sales Manager, Executive , Onalaska, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!