Treasury Management Officer
Company: Coulee Bank
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 23, 2022
This position provides treasury management expertise for the
bank and is responsible for the growth of cash management revenue.
The position will help broaden and deepen existing and new
relationships with our cash management products and services by
providing customer consultation services, identifying cross-sell
opportunities, and ensure these relationships receive excellent
cash management services. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increases deposits and fee income through the implementation of
new customers as well as through cross-selling opportunities
through a consultative sales approach based upon understanding the
client's needs and providing effective solutions.
- Assists with vendor management to ensure most effective
utilization of products and services.
- Monitors service level provided by related vendors and works
through proper channels for resolving deficiencies.
- Assists in researching and recommending enhancements to
existing technology or introduction of new technology to create new
efficiencies and opportunities for our customers
- Works closely with business banking officer and retail banking
managers to identify business customers that may benefit from cash
management products. Completes offsite customer sales calls both
with and without lending sales staff.
- Works with Deposit Operations departments on development,
establishment, and testing of existing and new cash management
- Works with marketing department on marketing of existing and
new cash management products.
- Maintains ample knowledge of commercial account products in
order to cross sell the service. Performs analysis of commercial
DDA accounts as requested.
- Coordinates with VP, Electronic Banking & Operations Manager in
preparing responses to RFP's. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty and
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, experience, and ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or the equivalent
combination of education and work experience is required.
- Prior Treasury Management experience is required.
- Must possess good verbal skills to effectively communicate with
internal/external customers. Strong written skills are needed to
accurately and clearly describe the details of a variety of
- Must be proficient in Microsoft productions, including Excel
and Word, as well and bank core systems such as Jack Henry.
- Work is performed within an office environment. Frequent mental
and visual concentration for computer use is required. Potentially
will drive to a seminar or one of the various bank locations.
Keywords: Coulee Bank, La Crosse , Treasury Management Officer, Executive , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!