Company: Gables Search Group
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Our client needs a Marketing Product Manager for their portable
equipment product lines. They design and manufacture heating
equipment for a variety of purposes. You will be responsible for
developing product plans, pricing, promotions, sales tools, and
providing analysis of specific markets. Responsibilities include
project management, strategizing, segment direction, traditional
general marketing, and providing direction for the development of
brochures, catalogs, tradeshow and event communication strategies,
and e-marketing activities. You will report to the V.P. of
Marketing. This position is in the beautiful La Crosse, WI area.
Relocation is available.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the marketing efforts for our client's portable products
group, with focus on clients in the construction, industrial, and
- Analysis of market size, competitors, distributor and end-user
requirements for assigned product lines.
- Develop and implement product line plans to achieve marketing,
sales, and financial performance objectives.
- Identify new product opportunities and be the voice of the
customer in terms of requirements in product features, service,
technical application, pricing and delivery. Participate on cross
functional team for new product development projects.
- Perform financial analysis and recommend pricing levels to
achieve target revenues/gross margins.
- Forecast product sales.
- Communicate price and price changes to all participants in the
sales process through letters, emails, website, direct mail,
- Develop marketing materials, in conjunction with the internal
graphic design team, including, but not limited to catalogs,
brochures, training materials, internet marketing, etc.
- Develop trade show goals and communication strategy and
implement in conjunction with sales and marketing team.
- Create marketing presentations.
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering and Operations
- Requires 25% travel.
What they are looking for:
- Associates degree or higher
- Minimum of two years of experience in marketing.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills in a
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications.
- Copywriting skills.
- Prefer experience in industrial / construction supply or
equipment rental industries.
- Experience in fieldwork, you will be traveling to customers,
dealers and trade shows.
Benefits and Features - They truly VALUE and APPRECIATE their
- EXCELLENT Benefits and Compensation Plan -3% Employer
contribution to 401K
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life and disability insurance
- Assistance with relocation if needed
- Free basic health care at the local clinic in addition to the
- Tuition reimbursement
Keywords: Gables Search Group, La Crosse , Product Manager, Executive , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!