Production Manager 1st Shift
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWHO WE ARE We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven. We are financially strong. And we are looking
for problem-solvers to join our growing team. OPPORTUNITYThe
primary purpose of this position is to own and champion the
day-to-day activities at HLX for all production activities as it
pertains to safety, environmental, GMP and production. To provide
the leadership and support to attain critical short and long term
strategic goals vital to the success of the plant to drive, safety,
quality, efficiency and cost savings. As production manager,
primary responsibilities include:
- Leads and supports Hydrite's Safety Vision, Mission and
- Direct management of all production activities including
product manufacturing, packaging, truck loading/unloading and
- Accountable for the safety and quality performance of all
production areas under direct management.
- Adheres and enforces safety and regulatory policies and
procedures through continuous audit and reeducation process.
- Assure departmental compliance to Hydrite SOP's, Safety, Good
Manufacturing Practices, and External Agencies.
- Creates, maintains and updates operation procedures, batch
records, checklist, job aids and training documents to drive
safety, quality and GMP initiatives.
- Manage operator training progression through frequent
performance evaluations and coaching.
- Review daily production schedules, communicates and align
production priorities to meet customer needs.
- Continuously evaluates, recommends, and implements continuous
improvements to the plant processes to reduce operation cost.
- Works closely with engineering and maintenance to identify
process improvements, preventive maintenance, commissioning and
startup of new processes and equipment.
- Responsible for the completion of action items generated from
incidents, audits (internal/external), customer complaints, and MOC
within the requested due dates or set by you and your team.
- Recommends required labor resources for efficient operation to
meet the business objective.
- Manage production activities to meet the expectations laid out
in the Annual Plant Goals.
- Works with the EHS department to ensure that safety and
regulatory compliance training is conducted to meet Hydrite and
regulatory agency requirements.
- Serve on the branch Emergency Response Team.
- Guides employee performance and development through the use of
daily communication, annual performance evaluations, Safe
Behavioral Visits, and Leadership Standard of Work.REPORTING
- This position reports to the Plant Manager.EXPERIENCE AND
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required. Engineering,
Chemistry or Business degree preferred.
- Three years management experience. Manufacturing experience
required; chemical experience preferred.
- Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills with
an attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, and
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, along
with the ability to read, write, and speak English.BENEFITSBenefits
and perks include 401k and profit sharing,
medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition
reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance,
scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic,
community giving events, free family wellness coaching including
nutritionist and fitness coach.WHY HYDRITE? Watch this Why Hydrite
video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899WANT TO STAY
CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
- YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs_493NR8RILearn more
about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careersPrivacy Notice
for California Residents:
Keywords: Hydrite, La Crosse , Production Manager 1st Shift, Executive , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!