Physician / Pain Management / Wisconsin / Locum or Permanent / Interventional Pain Medicine opening
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Seeking a Interventional Pain Medicine physician to join the
Pain Medicine Department. Your practice will be approximately 50/50
outpatient clinic/interventional. Pain Medicine includes
collaboration with Physical Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, and
Neuropsychology. Call responsibilities are minimal, offering a
great work/life balance.
- The preferred candidate will be Pain Fellowship trained and
BC/BE in Anesthesiology or PM&R.
- Expertise in fluoroscopically guided spine procedures,
radiofrequency and interventional modalities to include work with
implantable devices such as spinal cord stimulators, peripheral
nerve stimulators and intrathecal delivery systems are
- You will join 4 physicians and 3 associate staff on the Pain
- Fully accredited five-year residency program with 3 categorical
residents in training each year.
- Loan forgiveness
- Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, Relocation, CME and
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the
University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best
of practicing in an academic medical center - teaching and research
- in addition to patient care
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 1000
clinicians, and serving over 700,000 lives
- In an organization based on medical/administrative partnerships
managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the
way things work
- We are a system with a 325-bed tertiary care center, regional
hospitals, clinic, nursing homes, air and ground ambulances, a
behavioral health hospital and more!
- Creating the life you want to lead. It's about more than
technology and patient visits. It's about joining a team that
shares your passion, your vision and your commitment.
- Our environmental sustainability program contributes to
improving the health of our communities by using clean energy!
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and
the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round
outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities,
affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of
live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great
place to call home.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220294 and email address to
636-628-2412.Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, La Crosse , Physician / Pain Management / Wisconsin / Locum or Permanent / Interventional Pain Medicine opening, Executive , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!