Company: Marco's Pizza (Hoogland Foods)
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Position:Assistant ManagerPurpose:Leads and develops people to
execute outstanding product quality and customer service, build
sales and control costs for each shift.Focus:In addition to
following standard Marco's operating policies and procedures, main
areas of focus include (but are not limited to):
- Demonstrate and reinforce Marco's Values.
- Develop, share knowledge and experience, and train Team Members
and Shift Leads.
- Contribute to the hiring and retention of Team Members,
Certified Trainers and Shift Leads who embody Marco's Values,
including dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the coaching/development for their Team Members
and Shift Leads in a timely manner.
- Execute a plan, based on an employee feedback, to decrease
turnover and improve Team Member's job satisfaction.
- Know, enforce, and educate Team Members, Certified Trainers and
Shift Leads on all of the appropriate personnel policies, labor
laws, and security and safety procedures.
- Develop an effective Team Member, Certified Trainer and Shift
Lead schedule, optimized to hit profit and sales targets.
- Update weekly communication board with critical store/company
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with Team Members, Certified
Trainers and Shift Leads.
- Communicate any performance concerns to General Manager in a
- Accountable for execution of training program for Associates,
Certified Trainers and Shift Leads.
- Participate in manger meetings.
- Maintain critical standards for raw and finished product
quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and
- Responsible for weekly update of daily prep sheet.
- Maintain all food pars.
- Maintain appropriate inventory and places store orders
(following DM certification)
- Manage storage organization throughout store to ensure
standards are met.
- Cleanliness and Sanitation
- Accountable for assigning daily cleaning duties and weekly
- Store Security and Safety
- Properly executes, enforces and manages all food safety
requirements and practices.
- Ensure all security procedures are executed (safe procedures,
open/close procedures etc.)
- Effectively support local store marketing and promotions to
maximize sales potential, including sourcing and blitzing outside
of store for recruiting and marketing purposes.
- Control assigned P & L line items.
- Control food components, labor, waste, and cash across
- Count drawers and ensures proper cash handling procedures are
- Customer Service
- Make customers really happy.
- Effectively handle customer complaints/issues.
Keywords: Marco's Pizza (Hoogland Foods), La Crosse , Assistant Manager, Executive , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!