Toyota Express Maintenance Technician
Company: TOYOTA of La Crosse
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 16, 2022
**Starting Wage: $17.00 per hour**
**Ability to work four 10 hour days with 3 days off per week**
Toyota of La Crosse is committed to having the most dedicated,
qualified and professional team in the area. We now have an
exciting opportunity for someone like you to join our team. Become
part of the Toyota of La Crosse team and work for a company that
you know and trust. - -
The primary function of a Toyota Express Maintenance Technician is
to safely provide an excellent service experience for our
customers. They must always perform quality services with the
utmost honesty and integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and
accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
* Works with hands on vehicles, such as changing oil and filters,
adding fluids, checking tire pressures as well as inspecting for
other necessary work.
* Reads and accurately completes Toyota Multipoint Inspection
* Works closely as a team with constant communication.
* Speaks effectively with the customers in a polite and
* Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested
by the customer.
* Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs,
schools, and events.
* Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
* Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service
advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the
appearance or condition of the vehicle.
* Keeps shop area neat and clean.
* Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and
manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition
as they were received.
* Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state,
and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA
* Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
* Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
* Automotive experience or equivalent education preferred.
* Must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude and work well
with other team members. Must have a strong work ethic.
* Must be thorough and take pride in your work.
* A valid driver's license must be maintained.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the
opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to
actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
ancestry, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, marital
status, familial status, military or veteran status, genetic
information, predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a
victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, or any
other status protected by applicable federal, state or local
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation/modification
for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless
the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation
of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete
this form or to participate in the interview process, please
contact Human Resources by calling 608-824-1300 or by emailing
Keywords: TOYOTA of La Crosse, La Crosse , Toyota Express Maintenance Technician, Engineering , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!