Sr. Environmental Engineer
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc. (SEH--) is an employee-owned
company comprised of more than 800 engineers, architects, planners,
scientists and talented professionals who work to provide
exceptional service and value to our public and private clients.
SEH employee-owners solve our world's complex challenges of
renewing infrastructure, improving mobility, engineering clean
water and designing better places all which contribute to Building
a Better World for All of Us--. We've been in business for more
than 90 years with evidence of our work in more than 40 states.
SEH is seeking a mid to senior-level environmental professional to
perform various activities related to solid waste in Wisconsin,
Colorado and other Midwestern States. Ideally, this position will
work out of our La Crosse, WI or Chippewa Falls, WI office;
however, we are open to other locations for the ideal candidate.
This position will offer the right person significant opportunities
for leadership and growth in the Wisconsin solid waste market.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical, Environmental or Civil
Engineering or related environmental sciences field
- Minimum of ten (10) years of previous experience and working
knowledge with solid waste regulations, policies, planning, design,
- Demonstrated abilities to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated abilities related to preparing scope and fee
estimates and technical permit applications, permits, and
associated reports for solid waste projects
- Possess a valid driver's license and be able to provide own
means of reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client
consultations, on-site inspections, business development
activities, etc. Occasional overnight travel will be required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of project management experience
coordinating and managing tasks and projects and interacting with
clients and environmental regulatory agency contacts.
- Professional registration (PE or PG), or ability to obtain
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with
attention to detail
- Excellent client relation skills and be able to coordinate
effectively with team members.
- Previous experience conducting environmental assessments and
environmental regulatory compliance and permitting projects
- Previous experience and working knowledge in Autodesk
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word,
- Previous experience with preparing stormwater management plans
- Previous experience with and/or knowledge of Geographic
Information System (GIS)
- Completed or can obtain Hazwoper Certification
SEH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such committed to
maintain equal pay for equal work and base all employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Keywords: SEH, La Crosse , Sr. Environmental Engineer, Engineering , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!