Automotive Service Technician
Company: Dahl Honda
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: March 14, 2020
At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look
forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this
critical role and through your career path.? Join our team and
become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the
??We are seeking candidates to join our team as an Automotive
Technician.? We ideally seek candidates with previous automotive
experience, but are willing to continue to grow and train
* Dental * Vision
* 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
* Life Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
* Cancer Insurance * Critical Illness Insurance?
* Pet Insurance * Identity Theft Protection Insurance
* Paid Training * Paid Time Off
* Team Lunches * Company Holidays
* Discounts on Products and Services * Closed on Sundays?
?Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with
efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension,
brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
are well-informed of any additional services needed.
* Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer
Qualifications* 3+ years of Service Technician experience
* ASE Certification preferred * A-level qualifications, including
Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively * Ability to learn new
technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without?regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected?veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic?protected by federal, state
or local laws.Hireology .Category: Automotive, Keywords: Automotive
Keywords: Dahl Honda, La Crosse , Automotive Service Technician, Engineering , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!