Company: Almost Family
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: November 4, 2019
Currently hiring for an Office Manager for the La Crosse office.
Offering Full-Time with benefits and Weekly Pay !
The Office Manager in La Crosse, WI is responsible for coordinating
and directing the clerical support staff for the office and
ensuring that all duties are performed in a timely manner. The
Office Manager is also responsible for supervisory duties of
non-clinical caregivers and the office staff.
Almost Family , a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute
care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More
than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country
have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in
the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Supervises non-clinical office staff and non-clinical
- Maintains office/branch manuals as needed; i.e. administrative
- Ensures accurate data entry into appropriate HCBS
- Participates in Performance Improvement Plan and
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of agency
- Oversees orientation process for caregivers.
- Maintains up to date employee and medical files for all
- Conducts caregiver and office staff evaluations.
- Assists in the ordering of medical supplies and office supplies
and remitting/submitting invoices to home
- Oversees clerical functions in agency related to filing, work
- Assists in answering of incoming phone
- Assists the Executive Director as needed in other agency
- Functions in the role as Case Coordinator as needed.
- Payroll: Ensures payroll accuracy. Runs payroll integrity
report, provides to Executive Director for approval within required
time frame and file with unverified services and staff verified
- Supply Inventory: Monthly review, record and discard
- Assist Executive Director with performance
- Assist in training staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent
- Must have computer skills, clerical-business machine skills,
and business knowledge.
- Must possess general clerical
- Strong leadership skills.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Almost Family, La Crosse , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!