Data Entry Associate
Company: Kelly Services
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Data Entry Operator for a
leading industrial manufacturing company in La Crosse, WI.
As a Data Entry Operator placed with Kelly Services, you will be
responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or
computer, to verify and input data.
TStart Date: May 2019
Length of assignment: 3-6 months
Payrate: $13.00 per hour
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports,
or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or
disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is
entered. Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in
verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Entry level to 2 years related experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail,
and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (may be
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your
local Kelly branch. Please apply to this job posting to be
considered for this position. If you have any questions, please
contact the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.APPLY
At Kelly Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 99
of the Fortune 100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring
managers rely on Kelly-- annually to access the best talent to
drive their business forward. If you only make one career
connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated
Let Kelly help advance your career today!
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities,
Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, La Crosse , Data Entry Associate, Administration, Clerical , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!