Company: ABR Employment Services
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Now Hiring an Administrative Coordinator!Would you be interested
in making a career move and building a long-term rewarding career
with advancement opportunities?We are looking to fill an
Administrative Coordinator role for a trusted client in La Crosse.
Qualified candidates will be a quick learner, detail-oriented, and
someone that thrives in a fast-paced work environment. -This is a
full-time position, try before hire position.Starting pay $18.00
per hour with opportunity for wage increase and career advancement
once hired on. -Excellent benefit package and bonus pay available
when hired on as well!Hours: Standard business hours Mon-Fri
8am-5pm (may be flexible)Administrative Coordinator position
Summary: -As an Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible
for assisting all customers with order entries and any inquiries
regarding the company. In addition, responsible for keeping all
customers satisfied and happy with the company as their distributor
and to accommodate them as best possible. Solves customer problems
and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where
standardization exists. Communicates and interacts with customers,
vendors and co-workers professionally ensuring questions are
answered accurately and in a timely manner. Functions as a team
member within the department and organization, as required, and
perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.Position
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Input customer orders and credits
- Input order and invoicing information accurately and in a
- Assist customers with orders and problems.
- Contact vendors and requests samples for customers.
- Provide informative and professional assistance when working
with the public, customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as checking faxes
and mail on a daily basis, writing sample requests and special
orders when necessary.
- Attend training and Customer Service meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assignedAdministrative
Coordinator Requirements: -
- High School diploma or GED
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office programs -
- Excellent customer service experience
- Previous vendor relations experience preferred
- Ability to work and stay focused in a fast-paced environment
with minimal supervision. -
- Positive attitude/ team player -
- Associates degree preferredABR Employment Services is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. -All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected
veterans status. -PandoLogic. Keywords: Administrative Coordinator,
Location: La Crosse, WI - 54602
Keywords: ABR Employment Services, La Crosse , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!