Financial Advisor - La Crosse and Surrounding area
Company: Thrivent Financial
Location: La Crosse
Posted on: March 8, 2019
Summary-- -- ----Life is short - Work somewhere extraordinary.
Are you passionate about living a life of generosity? Do you love guiding others on their journey to be wise with money and live generously by helping them build a financial strategy based on their values? Our team thrives on building positive relationships with our member base. If that resonates with you, consider joining our team.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you become part of an organization where money is viewed as a tool to help others reach their goals, rather than a goal itself. Youll help members make the most of their time, talent and treasures, knowing their financial strategies are proven and on track.-- -- -- -- --Job Description-- -- -- -- ----When you join us, youll have the chance to create, grow and manage your business as an independent contractor. Financial advisors have rewarding careers helping our members build genuine, long term relationships as you guide members to their goals. With a broad range of financial products to offer, youll be well-equipped to help members:
- Expertly prepare for a secure retirement.
- Financially protect their families in the event of illness, injury, aging or death.
- Fund their kids or grandkids college education.
- Build and leave a legacy for the people and causes that matter to them.
- Thrive, as a result of your ongoing guidance.What Thrivent Financial OffersAt Thrivent Financial, well support your goals and reward your success while giving you the independence to build a business. We want you and your family to feel confident and secure. With us, youll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and incentive pay structure. Ongoing incentives include those for maintaining, building and strengthening member relationships in addition to product sales.
- We offer a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Unique benefits such as Pension and 401(k) plan, retiree medical plan and generosity benefits, including our gift match program.
- Build a career with Thrivent. We offer Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth.Job Requirements
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.Qualities that will help you succeed:Were looking for men and women who are:
- Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful.
- Honest, dependable and credible.
- Drive to succeed and are motivated to help others.
- Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.If our opportunity sounds like the perfect fit for you and youd like to learn more, please check us out in greater detail at WhyThrivent.com.You dont need to be Christian to join our team. You do need the passion to guide our members on their Wise With Money Journey, equipping them to live more content, confident and generous lives. Thrivent strives to provide an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.-- -- -- -- -- -- ----
Keywords: Thrivent Financial, La Crosse , Financial Advisor - La Crosse and Surrounding area, Accounting, Auditing , La Crosse, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!